PC Shuts Off /Overheats
Does your PC turn off on its own or gets very hot? That typically means it is overheating and our Orlando / Winter Park PC specialists will be able to locate the reason why.
Common overheating or shutting off symptoms we support:
- Failed laptop fan
- Overheated motherboard
- Clogged heat sink / vent
- Casing is hot to the touch
- Excess dust / debris
- Electrical surge
- Failing hardware
- Computer turns off on its own
What can you expect from our Orlando / Winter Park computer overheating repair service?
- A full diagnosis to confirm the exact parts in question of causing your computer to overheat.
- A clear, flat fee price of the repair cost for your approval.
- A prompt overheating repair service fix within 1 – 2 days.
- A service warranty of 60 days ensuring your full satisfaction.